It’s a beautiful day and there’s absolutely nothing going on in my mind to gripe about or comment on.
- Work is wonderfully busy again and my workmates are behaving nicely and playing well together.
- I heard Townes Van Zandt’s Pancho & Lefty this morning – always a 10 in my book.
- I watched geeky science shows last evening (super-massive black holes and parallel universes), which I love (almost as much as true crime).
- I’m almost done with the Stephen King book (Cell), which has been surprisingly fun to read, plus I get to go back to the library today for more books. Yeah!
- My son has been in a good mood lately.
- Ken is always in a good mood.
- The Senate passed the “bring the troops home” bill yesterday
Life is good today. I’ll take it while I can get it.