1. What tv host would you most like to smack right upside the head?
Oh there are so, so many, aren’t there? If I have to choose one, I’ll go with Maury Povich. Povich has this creepy, pedophile-esque quality to him that I find really icky. If he lived in my neighborhood, I’d be keeping my eye on him.
3. What media personality would you most like to smack upside the head?
Rush Limbaugh (although describing him as having a “personality” is really stretching it, don’t you think?)
4. What political figure would you most like to smack upside the head?
Oh geez, this is too easy. Are you really gonna make me say it?
5. What musical figure would you most like to smack upside the head?
Michael Buble (although I know my friend Andi will heartily disagree). Why Michael Buble? Because everytime I hear his name, I can’t help but think “what the hell kind of name is that?” I’d like to smack him upside the head and say “what’s up with the Buble, dude?”
6. Which two politicos would you most like to see in a cage match to the death? (i.e. win/win since one ain’t coming out).
GW Bush and Kim Jong Il. Like they said, win/win.
Crazy enough to drop the big one Just plain crazy.
7. Which two public figures would you most like to see in a cage match to the death?
Britney Spears and Dr. Phil. Again, win/win.
8. Who on planet Earth should be put in a rocket and shot into the sun?
This one was harder than it sounds. The natural choice would be our
dumbshite, insane, illegally elected current President. But that’s too easy. Or Osama bin Laden. Or Ann Coulter. Or even Iran’s president, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. But for me there’s no question that the one person I would most like to put on a rocket and shoot into the sun is Dick Cheney. Why? #1. More dangerous than anyone on the planet. #2. More devious than anyone on the planet. #3. He’s obviously an alien life force sent to earth to destroy mankind as we know it. In a few more years he’ll be able to succeed with his evil plan and beam back up to the Mother Ship to do the same to other unsuspecting societies in the universe.
Well that was fun, wasn’t it?