What do you do when:
- Your 19-going-on-20 son hasn’t made the GPA he’s supposed to maintain for his state-funded college tuition?
- Said son’s bank account hovers consistently at the $30.00 mark?
- Previously mentioned son lives away from home in a rented apartment with a lease until Nov. 1st
- Ignore all warning signs and hope for the best?
- Beat him over the head with a stick while yelling “Get your shit together! I know I raised you better than this!”
- Start getting his old room ready for him to move back into in December?
Any and all suggestions are welcome.