I stole these meme questions from cowgalutah’s site because I LOVE books. If I could eat them I would.
- What are you reading right now? Blood Orange by Drusilla Campbell . Eh, not so much likey.
- Do you have any idea what you’ll read when you’re done with that? Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult
- What magazines do you have in your bathroom right now? Entertainment Weekly (my pop culture porn) and Time
- What’s the worst thing you were ever forced to read? Remembering back that far makes my brain hurt, and that last acid trip in ’79 didn’t help matters much either.
- What’s the one book you always recommend to just about everyone? The Time Traveler’s Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
- Admit it, the librarians at your library know you on a first name basis, don’t they? Oh yeah. They know me and secretly believe I have better taste in books than any other patron.
- Is there a book you absolutely love, but for some reason, people never think it sounds interesting, or maybe they read it and don’t like it at all? The Terror by Dan Simmons. Nobody I know who has actually tried to read it, could stand it. I stayed up several nights devouring all 700 pages.
- Do you read books while you eat? While you bathe? While you watch movies or TV? While you listen to music? While you’re on the computer? While you’re having sex? While you’re driving? Eat – yes. Bathe – yes. I have too much fun while having sex to read – I mean, come on! If my man whipped out a book to read while we were getting our freak on, I’d cry. Then I’d withhold sex for, oh about a year I guess. Driving? Are you kidding?
- When you were little, did other children tease you about your reading habits? No, but I got an award in first grade for reading more books than anybody else. Of course I was 12 years old then, so really, the competition was pretty lame.
- What’s the last thing you stayed up half the night reading because it was so good you couldn’t put it down? On Chesil Beach by Ian McEwan – but at only 208 pages it only took about that long to read it.
So ends this meme. I don’t tag, so if you want to play feel free!