Mama is pissed! Fastest Growing WordPress.com Blogs. People, you cannot be fucking serious…
#1 on the hit parade is Coco Cream’s Craft Closet. Tagline: My crafts, my life, my thoughts…and a few photos, too!
Observant sez: Crafts = BORING. Pictures of crafts = EXTREMELY BORING.
Average comments per last 5 posts: 1.6
#2. Blog of Too Many Things. Tagline: From the trenches for geeks.
Observant sez: You’re a TOR geek and your ProtoGoth icon match is Herman Munster. And this means??? As far as I’m concerned, this is already two too many things to know about you.
Average comments per last 5 posts: 3
#3: Mark on WordPress. Tagline: WordPress puts food on my table.
Observant sez: And we’re surprised you’re on this list because???
Comment average: 3
#4. Dry Fly Politics. Tagline: None, although he has a Mitt Romney for President badge on his site.
Observant sez: All Mitt Romney all the time = BORING
Average comments: 0.2!!!!!!
#5. Spices in Life. Tagline: Cooking for the senses
Observant sez: Finally, a site with something to say. These are, I believe (and correct me if I’m wrong), Indian recipes – complete with nice pics. Looks like a new site, with only 1155 hits so far.
Comment average: 7.4
#6. Fighting it out. Tagline: The alternate existence
Observant sez: This is a site dedicated to dissecting soccer matches and talking politics. This is not only BORING, but the soccer and politics is NOT an alternate existence.
Comment average: 1.25
#7. Golf Ace. Tagline: Musings of a golf addict
Observant sez: OK, everybody now – BORING! BORING! BORING!
Comment average: 0.2
Let’s sum up, shall we?
- The fastest growing WordPress.com blogs are generally sports and/or politic related rehashings of stuff one reads online every day.
- With the exception of the recipe blog, they are BORING.
- With the exception of Spices in Life, it appears their millions of readers are mostly silent lurkers. Who knows if these people are actually being read and not just passed by?
- If one wants to really be entertained and/or educated, read any blog on my roll!
- Everyone on MY blogroll is actually read and updated on an almost daily basis.
- Our blogging community is THE BEST. These guys might get an honorable mention on the site dashboard, but baby we’re the real deal (and we have a hell of a LOT more fun!)
- The absense of any sexual content or naughty language in the Top 7 leads me to believe these are actually the fastest growing G-rated WordPress.com sites, otherwise…
- We’d be rocking the Fastest Growing list like a motherfucker!