I’ve been such a little meme slut lately! Any kind of questionairre that comes along, I’m like “sign my ass up!” So I let Red interview me the other day, and here are my snappy comebacks:
1. You have to choose to be one for the rest of your life: Celibate or Lesbian. Which is it?
This is a tough one. On the one hand, celibacy just sucks. On the other hand, women are hot but they tend to talk a lot. Perhaps a mute lesbian would be best for me. As a side note, I’ve noticed that when hetero women blog about their attraction to other women, tons of us come out of the woodwork yelling “me too!” Yet I’ve rarely had this conversation with women in real life. I wonder why that is.
2. What is your favorite holiday? OK, I still say Halloween. Why? Because I can buy my favorite candy without feeling guilty. Then I buy some candy I don’t like and give that stuff out while I watch Psycho for the millionth time and eat the good candy I really bought for myself.
3. So I’ve gone through your archives a bit, wandering around and I’ve noticed a change in the way you write, from the beginning of OB to now. Why do you think it’s changed? It has absolutely changed! Thanks for noticing! I’m still finding my writing voice and discovering what feels most comfortable for me. Plus it helped when my host personality decided to let some of the rest of “us” write too. It was hard getting the password out of her, but we got her drunk one night and the secrets just spilled out.
4. Do you have super duuuper ninja powers? I only wish to have super ninja powers in my next fabulous life when I will come back as Xiaoling, head of the Dominators Roller Derby team.
5. Why don’t you like birds? They are nasty little creatures with their feathers and hollow bones and shap pointy beaks. This seems like a combination for trouble to me.
So there you have it. If you feel up to answering some randomly thought up, but completely revealing questions posed by myself, let me know and I will email them to you. But you HAVE to post the answers on your blog for the world to see!